How to contribute¶
All contributed codes have to be free software licensed under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License Version 3 or any later version. We treat all pull requests imply agreement of it, but if a significant amount of code is involved, it is safest to mention in the pull request comments that you agree to let the patch be used under the GNU Affero General Public License Version 3 or any later version as part of the Geofront code.
- Follow PEP 8 except you can limit all lines to a maximum of 80 characters (not 79).
imports in lexicographical order.
- Prefer relative
- All functions, classes, methods, attributes, and modules should have the docstring.
- All code patches should contain one or more unit tests of the feature to add or regression tests of the bug to fix.
- You can run the test suite using
runtests.shscript. It installs librearies for testing as well if not installed.
- Or you can simply run
py.testcommand if you have all dependencies for testing.
- Some tests would be skipped unless you give additional options. You can
see the list of available options in custom options section of
- All commits will be tested by Travis CI.