Released on June 16, 2014.
- Fixed an authentication bug of TwoPhaseRenewal raised due to not specify login username.
- More detailed message logging of exceptions that rise during master key renewal.
Released on May 3, 2014.
- Added list_groups() method to Team interface.
- Added list_groups() method to GitHubOrganization class.
- Removed an unnecessary dependency to enum34 on Python 3.3.
- Added geofront.backends.cloud module.
- Remote now has metadata attribute.
- CloudRemoteSet fills metadata of the resulted Remote objects if the given driver supports.
- Now depends on singledispatch if Python is older than 3.4.
- Added PermissionPolicy interface.
- Added DefaultPermissionPolicy class.
- Added GroupMetadataPermissionPolicity class.
- Added new PERMISSION_POLICY configuration.
- Added geofront.backends.dbapi module.
- Added geofront-key-regen command.
- HTTP APIs became more RESTful. Now it has the root endpoint which provides the link to create a new token, and the token API provides several links to subresources as well.
- Added new MASTER_KEY_BITS configuration.
- Added new bits optional parameters to renew_master_key(), PeriodicalRenewal, and regenerate().
- Added CloudKeyStore. [#2]
- Added CloudMasterPublicKeyStore. [#2]
Released on April 22, 2014.
First alpha release. Released on April 21, 2014.